SEO and search engine marketing strategies are essential to any business or organization with a digital presence. But why are they important? Here are some reasons why you need to have SEO in your digital marketing strategy.
It is a unique way of pitching to clients.
It is a dynamic and customised process of introducing your business to prospective clients. It’s better than introducing yourself to prospects using a tired elevator speech that does not resonate with them. Through SEO, you get to introduce yourself by following their trains of thought based on their own keywords searched on search engines.
It is a living, breathing online tool that allows you to constantly innovate.
It has endless possibilities. According to a report by StatisticBrain, there are nine billion daily searches on Google alone in 2016. That’s trillions and trillions of keywords used everyday!
Google reports that 15% of daily searches on their engine have never been queried before. That means there’s always something new to uncover from the preferences of prospect clients.
The chances of you using the right keywords is pretty strong, provided that you’ve performed thorough keyword research. Bruce Clay, a popular SEO expert and entrepreneur worldwide says that if you’re “SEO is done”, then that means you didn’t have enough keywords.”
It is multi-channel.
SEO is not limited to Google. A report by Smart Insights states that Google has a net share of almost 75%. The other 25% are shared by Yahoo!, Bing, and Baidu, and is something that businesses and marketers should not ignore. The more search engines means more traffic and potential leads. SEO is also applicable to social media. You can create SEO content for your Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts.
It is multi-device.
SEO is awesome for mobile marketing. Users prefer browsing on mobile devices more than on their desktops. Leveraging on this trend through SEO-friendly content and website design will help you widen your reach.
It can help you gain traction in traditional media.
There were some notable instances where when SEO content helped businesses gain television media exposure and subsequently increase their overall traction.
It can make you an authority in your industry.
SEO can help you become a trusted brand in your industry. Amazon is a prime example of this. Recently, Amazon surpassed Google in the product search category, with users turning to them as the starting point in product search. It did so by maintaining an SEO-friendly website and writing thorough product descriptions.
If you’re not in the e-marketplace business like Amazon or Lazada, then blogs can help you earn that authoritative position. Having more blog articles will help you respond to more concerns, and will bring in more possible leads.
Want to be the trusted brand in your industry? Avail of 786SEO eCommerce SEO services to strengthen brand value through relevant, authoritative, and meaningful content. 786SEO content marketing services have proven to increase traffic for their clients. Be an authority in your industry. Call 786SEO content writing services today!